Speaker and Program Information:
Achieving Sustainable Change
With Debbie Eshelman and Panelists
Session Description:Change is a constant in today’s workplace.
Participants will learn:
- Why do so many change efforts fail?
- What are the biggest barriers to change?
- How do vision and clear goals anchor the process?
- Why all the focus on “transition”?
- How do I conduct a gap analysis to assess my organizations’ readiness to change?
- What are the key components of effective communication before, during, and after the change?
- What role do leaders play in hardwiring sustainable change?
- Are your top leaders agents of change or barriers to the process?
- What are the 10 absolutely non-negotiable things you must do in order to assure sustainable change?
Marcia Riley has proven success building consultative partnerships with executive leadership and internal stakeholders in highly matrixed structures. She is a collaborative change agent with a proven track record of building teams, processes and systems to deliver best in class service models. She leverages courageous yet tactful interpersonal and communication skills to ensure key initiatives are achieved. She is an adaptable and people-focused leader who collaborates across boundaries. Highly experienced in being a Change Agent, Ms. Riley will lead an engaging and spirited panel discussion what’s driving change and how to sustain it once achieved.
AUSA Conference & Event Center
2425 Wilson Blvd,
Arlington, VA 22201
Recommended parking: Crystal Parking, 2636 Wilson (entrance on Danville)
Crystal Parking is approximately 1.5 blocks from event center. Cost is $10.00. Parking can be reserved in advance. Please call 1-703-920-8733 or visit their website at http://www.crystalparking.com
Take the Orange Line or Silver Line to the Court House stop and exit by following signs to Clarendon Blvd./Strayer University exit (left). Cross the street (Wilson/Clarendon) at the traffic light, turn left and walk west on Wilson about two blocks. The AUSA building at 2425 Wilson Blvd. is on your right and is identified by the gold letters AUSA.
Tentative Program Schedule:
Registration: Time: 08:00 am
Program Welcome (Networking Breakfast): 08:15 am
Program Starts: 08:30 am
Program Concludes: 10:00 am
Informal Conversation time with speakers - 10:00 am-10:30 am
HRLF members: FREE
HRLF members may send a substitute to any program they cannot attend and may bring one guest free during their membership year.