The September Program will focus on the role of HR in M&A. We will take a sharpened view into effective
strategies and best practices for integration. Join your peers in a thought-provoking panel discussion led by some of the most experienced corporate executives and consultants on M&A.
Panelists will be announced in the near future.
Topics covered will include:
- M&A as a Catalyst for Transformation
- Building an Integration Strategy
- Employee Retention
- Change Management
- Cultural Alignment
When and Where:
Friday, September 15, 2017
Tower Club, Tysons Corner
8000 Towers Crescent Dr #1700, Vienna, VA 22182
Program runs from 8:00 to 10:30
Networking/breakfast available from 8:00 to 8:30
HRCI Credit available to attendees
- Our programs are FREE for members.
- A member may send a substitution in their place to any program they are unable to attend.
- Each member will be permitted to bring ONE GUEST (non-member) per PROGRAM YEAR.
- If you would like to register a guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the guest's name, email address, and organization name. Our administrator will register the guest and confirm with both the member and guest.