People Trends: What Should HR Be Thinking About in 2018?
Join us for a look inside Aon Hewitt’s People Trends—a forward-looking perspective on what HR will need to think about in the new year. Based on the collective input from Aon’s top thought leaders and marquee clients, the insights are structured around 5 areas: 1. Workforce and Organization Design
2. Talent Acquisition and Development
4. Total Rewards
5. Culture, EVP and Engagement
Our expert speakers, Neil Shastri, Leader - Global Insights & Innovation / Director - Talent, Rewards and Performance, and Ranjan Dutta, Partner - People Analytics Practice Leader, will explore Aon’s latest People research with us, and engage the attendees in stimulating conversation around these critical people trends.
Neil currently leads the Global Insights & Innovations team that forms a part of the Talent, Rewards and Performance vertical at Aon. In his role he is responsible for leading select research initiatives and the development of articles, points of view, and white papers. With corporate clients, Neil focuses on projects that involve creation of Human Capital Strategy, People Analytics, HR Effectiveness and integrated HR Transformation projects. Neil is also the Subject Matter Expert on Aon’s Macro Talent Development offer area which helps agencies such as the World Bank, and country / state governments help establish the Triple E linkage between Education, Employability, & Economic Growth. Neil has worked with clients in over 15 countries, and is a regular speaker at HR events and forums. An electronics engineer from VJTI Mumbai, Neil holds a MBA from IIM Ahmedabad.
Ranjan is a Partner at Aon with over 17 years of experience in management consulting, people analytics, predictive modeling, and behavioral economics. His core expertise is in conceptualizing new-to-the-world analytic models and developing complementary data products and services. Prior to joining Aon, Ranjan was one of the practice leaders in PwC’s People Analytics/Saratoga practice where he led the area of Predictive Analytics nationally as well as broader client service operations across 10 geographic markets. Prior to that, Ranjan worked at Corporate Executive Board (CEB), where he headed the Analytics and Benchmarking group within Technology Practice. In the past, he has served as a faculty at McCombs School of Business, University of Texas, Austin and has several peer-reviewed publications under his name. Ranjan holds a Ph.D. in Economics/Management Science & Information Systems from University of Texas, Austin, an M.B.A. from Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta.
BOOKS AND PUBLICATIONS:
- People Fuel Growth Study
- Next Generation CHRO Study
- Driving Customer-Centric Employee Experience through HR Shared Services
- McLagan Talent Pulse
- Walking the Leadership Tightrope
- Making Recognition Programs Successful
- Workday, A Customer Perspective
- People Trends 2016, 2017, 2018 (in progress)
- Reimagning HR in 2025
- Grow, Get Acquired, or Die!
- Collaborative Growth of ITES-BPO in South Asia Region
- Making the case for predictive attrition risk modeling: A roadmap for the future
- Trends in People Analytics - With excerpts from the 2015 PwC Saratoga Benchmarks
- Data Driving Decisions
- Using Predictive Analytics to Improve Hire Quality
- Trends in workforce analytics - Capturing the latest results from US Human Capital Effectiveness Benchmarks, 2014
- Big Data for HR: Getting up to speed with Predictive Analytics
- HR Innovation Summer/Fall 2013
- State of the workforce: PwC Saratoga’s 2013/2014 US Human Capital Effectiveness Report
This program is sponsored by:
When and Where:
Thursday, January 11, 2018
AUSA Conference & Event Center
2425 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201
Registration and networking breakfast: 8:00 to 8:30am
Program: 8:30 to 10:00am
Networking: 10:00 to 10:30am
HRCI & SHRM Credit available to attendees
Recommended parking: Crystal Parking, 2636 Wilson (entrance on Danville)
Crystal Parking is approximately 1.5 blocks from event center. Cost is $10.00. Parking can be reserved in advance. Please call 1-703-920-8733 or visit their website at http://www.crystalparking.com
Take the Orange Line or Silver Line to the Court House stop and exit by following signs to Clarendon Blvd./Strayer University exit (left). Cross the street (Wilson/Clarendon) at the traffic light, turn left and walk west on Wilson about two blocks. The AUSA building at 2425 Wilson Blvd. is on your right and is identified by the gold letters AUSA.
- Our programs are FREE for members.
- A member may send a substitution in their place to any program they are unable to attend.
- Each member will be permitted to bring ONE GUEST (non-member) per PROGRAM YEAR.
- If you would like to register a guest, please email email@example.com with the guest's name, email address, and organization name. Our administrator will register the guest and confirm with both the member and guest.