Optimizing Your Employer Brand
PRESENTATION INFORMATION AND OBJECTIVES:
A strong employer brand is the foundation of an engaged workplace and an effective recruitment strategy. During this program, we will discuss transparency in today’s workforce and how to build an effective employer value proposition so you can take control of your employer brand.
The program will include discussion from our attendees on how they optimize their employer brand in their organization.
Topics to cover:
• Workplace Transparency: What is it?
• Why Do I Need Workplace Transparency?
• What Your Employer Brand Is & Why It Matters
• Employer Branding Tips to Recruit Top Talent and how to improve their brand
Hannah Maslar is a Product Marketing Manager at Glassdoor in San Francisco. Her primary focus is developing B2B sales collateral, building out their comprehensive client success programing, discovering new content storage and communication tools to better connect the Glassdoor sales, marketing, and product teams. She has held roles in sales, operations, sales training, and product marketing across a variety of industries.
Hannah is a native of Northern Virginia and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing and minor in International Business from Virginia Tech.When and Where:
Friday, March 2, 2018
Tower Club, Tysons Corner
8000 Towers Crescent Dr #1700, Vienna, VA 22182
Registration and networking breakfast: 8:00 to 8:30am
Program: 8:30 to 10:00am
Networking: 10:00 to 10:30am
HRCI Credit available to attendees
- Our programs are FREE for members.
- A member may send a substitution in their place to any program they are unable to attend.
- Each member will be permitted to bring ONE GUEST (non-member) per PROGRAM YEAR.
- If you would like to register a guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the guest's name, email address, and organization name. Our administrator will register the guest and confirm with both the member and guest.