“Conscious - The Power of Awareness in Business and Life”
Bob Rosen, author of: Conscious - The Power of Awareness in Business and Life
Our world is changing faster than our ability to adapt. Some of us are changing and adapting with the times, but many are falling behind. The primary culprit is our lack of awareness.
To face the challenge of these unsettling times, we need a new approach to living and leading. Rosen reveals a deeply human approach to personal change and lays out the powerful lessons and skills we need to accelerate change within ourselves and our organizations. The more conscious we are, the faster we adapt, and the higher performing we become.
As one of the premier global experts on leadership and transformation, Bob Rosen, psychologist and founder of Healthy Companies, reveals a profound truth about modern-day change: the most successful people, at all levels of society, follow four powerful practices of being conscious:
- Go Deep helps you discover your inner self.
- Think Big enables you to see a world of possibilities.
- Get Real shows you how to be honest and intentional.
- Step Up empowers you to act boldly and responsibly.
CONSCIOUS is your personal roadmap through transformation – to help you adapt and accelerate in this relentlessly changing world. Conscious people bring their best selves to the table, and challenge others to redefine what it means to be successful.
Bob Rosen is the founder and CEO of Healthy Companies International. He is a trusted global CEO advisor, organizational psychologist, and bestselling author who has long been on a mission to transform the world of business. Healthy Companies has the singular goal of helping executives and managers achieve their leadership potential and build healthy, high-performing and sustainable organizations. He is a global keynote speaker, media commentator, and the author of eight books including NYT bestseller Grounded: How Leaders Stay Rooted in an Uncertain World and Washington Post bestseller CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life.
When and Where:
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Tower Club, Tysons Corner
8000 Towers Crescent Dr #1700, Vienna, VA 22182
Registration and networking breakfast: 8:00 to 8:30 am
Program: 8:30 to 10:00 am
Networking: 10:00 to 10:30 am
- Our programs are FREE for members.
- A member may send a substitution in their place to any program they are unable to attend.
- Each member will be permitted to bring ONE GUEST (non-member) per PROGRAM YEAR.
- If you would like to register a guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the guest's name, email address, and organization name. Our administrator will register the guest and confirm with both the member and guest.